HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > her2group
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-22-2007, 01:21 PM   #10
Esther
Senior Member
 
Esther's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Riverside, CA
Posts: 484
Pattyz, I was surprised also at being able to do SRS to the same lesion twice. The team at Cedars-Sinai is the best though. Since I am feeling nauseas and it's making me miserable, they are making a special scheduling for me on the 24th. I'll check in at 6:30 am, and be seen before their 1st scheduled appt. That is very thoughtful of them to not make me wait for a regular opening in their schedule.

StephN, I was surprised that it was tumor also. But I am so sensitive and the nausea I am feeling convinced me that it is fact a tumor lesion.
Esther is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 02:48 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright HER2 Support Group 2007 - 2021
free webpage hit counter