HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > her2group
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-22-2007, 02:29 AM   #3
sarah
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: france
Posts: 1,648
Yes the internet is so helpful for information and support. How wonderful this site is and how lost many of us would be without it!
My French oncologist will sometimes write something down on a piece of paper for me and say "look this up on the internet"! If I print out something I've read (and often primitively translated into French) for him, he'll read it carefully and often say "yes, I know about all about this and in fact one of the authors is a close friend." He is absolutely wonderful as a knowledgeable doctor and as a caring adviser. I would not like to be dictated to; I want to know why I should or shouldn't do something. Communication is vital.
Vive l'internet! Vive HER2support Group!
Sarah
sarah is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 10:48 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright HER2 Support Group 2007 - 2021
free webpage hit counter