HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > her2group
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-18-2007, 07:41 PM   #3
harrie
Senior Member
 
harrie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Hilo, Hawaii
Posts: 1,867
I had reconstruction following my bilat mastectomy. I had the DIEP flap reconstruction which is similar to the TRAM flap but spares the muscle. I had my final surgery for this a wk ago and I could not be happier. I just absolutlely love my body and the work that has been done and it has not even fully healed yet from the revision.
I am from Hawaii, but I had my mastectomy and DIEP flap reconstruction done in So California.
Maryanne
__________________
*** MARYANNE *** aka HARRIECANARIE

1993: right side DCIS, lumpectomy, rads
1999: left side DCIS, lumpectomy, rads, tamoxifen

2006:
BRCA 2 positive
Stage I, invasive DCIS (6mm x 5mm)
Grade: intermediate
sentinal node biopsy: neg
HER2/neu amplified 4.7
ER+/PR+
TOPO II neg
Oncotype dx 20
Bilat mastectomy with DIEP flap reconstruction
oophorectomy

2007:
6 cycles TCH (taxotere, carboplatin, herceptin)
finished 1 yr herceptin 05/07
Arimidex, stopped after almost 1 yr
Femara
harrie is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 08:03 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright HER2 Support Group 2007 - 2021
free webpage hit counter