HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > her2group
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-13-2007, 05:17 AM   #1
Lala
Senior Member
 
Lala's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: South Florida
Posts: 131
In answer to your question; In my experience I would say yes brain mets appeared even though other parts of my disease had improved. Even though my cat scans of the abdomen showed marked improvement of my liver mets this did not matter.

My brain mets were caught in a routine Brain MRI. My doctor insists that all of his stage 4 Her2+ patients get a Brain MRI every 6 months. I had no symptoms at all. I am a firm believer if you have any symptoms of brain mets that a Brain MRI should be ordered immediately as it has been proven time and time again early intervention is the best way to treat brain mets. I am not a fan of the wait and see club. I would rather be over cautious than be regretful. I wish you the best and hope that you do get to the bottom of this as soon as possible.
__________________
Lala
DX Fall05 Stage 4 er+ pr+ her2+ liver and bone mets
DX Fall06 Brain mets, Brain mets gone Spring 2007
Lala is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 04:43 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright HER2 Support Group 2007 - 2021
free webpage hit counter