HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > Herceptin / Tykerb
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Herceptin / Tykerb Share your experiences or ask questions about Herceptin or Tykerb

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-08-2007, 02:34 PM   #13
rentrac
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Eastern NC
Posts: 65
I was thinking it was just me that was getting tired, tired, tired. I've been in PT trying to build myself up again, but had to stop the cardio workout because my skin is getting too fragile: blisters on my toes, split skin on heels, finger tips, etc. My MUGA didn't change significantly (at least it's not worse), but I'm now crashing and falling asleep by 8pm by mid week, and I'm only working half time. I was hoping I was just out of shape. I stopped Xeloda a week ago to see if my skin could repair some, and I'll go to onc's office Monday for them to check - if our little tropical storm Gabrielle behaves and doesn't go hurricane on us. Have you had any problems with mouth sores as well?
Rentrac
__________________
Oct. 2003: Dx age 48, Stage IIIA Ductal Ca. dense dose neoadjuvent AC. BrCa 1&2 -, ER+, PR-, Her2+. 2004: R mastectomy, 3+ nodes, dense doseTaxotere ( allergic), total hysterectomy, radiationx36 . Tamoxifen x6 mo., Arimidex x9 mo. Jan. '06: Multi left metastatic nodes left neck. Stage IV. Taxol, Carboplatin (allergic to both), Herceptin, radiationx27. Herceptin cont'd. 1 mediastinal met in old rad field. April: 2 brain mets - Rcerebellar, Ltemporal lobe. Gammaknife. Stop Herceptin, Start Tykerb. May: CyberKnife-mediastinal node, Zometa restart. July: New RLung mets. Xeloda add. Jan. 2008: CT: Lung mets shrinking. Fatty liver w/increased liver function panel. Feb '08: MRI: brain mets back, 2nd GammaKnife. June: Migraine headaches from cerebellar tumor. Team for WBR - Choose Craniotomy on Cerebellum only. Aug: Crainiotomy successful. Sept: PET -right lung apex clean; left internal mammary artery appears malignant. Herceptin in future. Left mastectomy?
rentrac is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 10:18 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright HER2 Support Group 2007 - 2021
free webpage hit counter