HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > her2group
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-07-2007, 09:37 PM   #1
cafe1084
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: West Virginia
Posts: 105
I found a lump about 2 months back, the surgeon and the onc both felt it warranted a biopsy after a CT showed nothing. My onc was sure prior to CT that if it were something, it wouldn't show with imaging. I had the biopsy and was ecstatic when myresults came back fatty necrosis and inflammation. After the initial swelling was gone, I could still feel the lump...same size, shape, location. He had removed a fat pad just below the lump. 3 days later, I developed edema from my shoulder blade to my chest and he was unable to do anything further until that resolved....long story short, I still have the lump and I have an ultrasound scheduled before he cuts into me again for no good reason. My feeling is that it is nothing because my tumor markers have dropped by 1/2 and I feel pretty great, but we can never be too cautious. I hope everything comes back peachy for you!
cafe1084 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 03:01 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright HER2 Support Group 2007 - 2021
free webpage hit counter