HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > her2group
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-07-2007, 12:53 PM   #1
mom22girlz
Senior Member
 
mom22girlz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 39
hypothyroid / tamox

I am struggling with this also. I did not have chemo or herceptin, but my thyroid levels are lower. I am gaining weight without any change to my diet or exercise routine. I am also tired and my memory is not right. Thanks for posting. susan
mom22girlz is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 12:46 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright HER2 Support Group 2007 - 2021
free webpage hit counter