HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > her2group
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-05-2007, 12:32 PM   #3
AlaskaAngel
Senior Member
 
AlaskaAngel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Alaska
Posts: 2,018
Jean,

I am a stage I also. Given your profile, my tendency would be to say no, although I realize I may be a minority. I did get a baseline MRI at one point 1 1/2 years ago myself, but that was primarily because I had some possible symptoms (turned out to be common vertigo), and I also had one aunt with bc who died of brain mets. But if you were to have any kind of persisting symptoms, like visual blurring or bright lights in your field of vision, or persistent headaches, then consider it. Some, like Christine I think, did not have symptoms, so it is a judgement call.

You are your own best judge about symptoms.

AlaskaAngel
AlaskaAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 10:49 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright HER2 Support Group 2007 - 2021
free webpage hit counter