HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > her2group
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-26-2007, 08:54 AM   #8
rinaina
Senior Member
 
rinaina's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: northshore suburb of chicago
Posts: 1,093
Images: 2
Thank you everyone for replying to my post and for sharing with me my end of treatment. Thank you also for all your congratulations in honor of my daughter's engagement. It is so nice to be where I am now and know that treatment is a thing of the past.....and I sure hope it remains that way. Caya, your turn will definitely come in time and then we can celebrate with you. Believe51, good luck to you with everything and please stay well grounded if you know what I mean!!!!! Lol! Jean, thanks for thinking of me and all your good wishes. Sassy, Tousled and Grace, thanks for taking the time out to reply and I appreciate your good wishes. Hope this reply finds all of you doing as well as can be.
__________________
~Rina~
Dx:3/06 had a lumpectomy April 19, 2006
Her2+ er/pr- Stage I Grade 3 tumor size 1.4 cm, node negative
AC 4 dense doses
34 radiation treatments including booster doses
receiving herceptin every 3 weeks since late August 2006 for 12 months
rinaina is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 03:05 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright HER2 Support Group 2007 - 2021
free webpage hit counter