|
Will this help with Tamoxifen joint pain too?
I have been on Tamoxifen since July 10th - the first 2 -3 weeks were awful with the joint pain. My onc. explained how my poor body is being slammed into instant menopause, hence the severity of the aches. I got a script for Naproxen ( in Canada this is Aleve but a stronger dose). It did help, and now I take one pill a day, not two (and can miss a day).
I am interested in this supplement - anyone had any relief from Tamoxifen pains. It seems most of you taking it are on an AI - I will ask my onc. about it next week when I go for my Herceptin infusion.
Re: Omega 3 - how much do you take?
Thanks
caya
__________________
ER90%+/PR 50%+/HER 2+
1.7 cm and 1.0 cm.
Stage 1, grade 2, Node Negative (16 nodes tested)
MRM Dec.18/06
3 x FEC, 3 x Taxotere
Herceptin - every 3 weeks for a year, finished May 8/08
Tamoxifen - 2 1/2 years
Femara - Jan. 1, 2010 - July 18, 2012
BRCA1/BRCA2 Negative
Dignosed 10/16/06, age 48 , premenopausal
Mild lymphedema diagnosed June 2009 - breast surgeon and lymph. therapist think it's completely reversible - hope so.
Reclast infusion January 2012
Oopherectomy October 2013
15 Years NED!!
|