HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > her2group
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-20-2007, 09:32 PM   #3
Kavy
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 157
Hi, Kathy,
I have been on Nalvabine/herceptin for 1 year and 3 months for liver and lung mets, and it is very doable. My hair fell off when I was on Taxotere/Herceptin, now it grew back. I do not take any premedication, and I do not have nausea either. I feel tired sometimes, and I have neuropathy, but my doctor says that it is from Taxotere, not from Nalvabine. I take Nalvabine 2 weeks on, 1 week off, and Herceptin every 3 weeks.
I agree with Sheila that you need a port to receive Nalvabine. I have a port since I was diagnosed in April 2005.
KarlaV.
Kavy is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 12:50 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright HER2 Support Group 2007 - 2021
free webpage hit counter