HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > her2group
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-20-2007, 08:49 PM   #1
Catherine
Senior Member
 
Catherine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Oregon
Posts: 715
So sorry to hear about the dizzy spells and nauseau. I am also in my 8th month of Herceptin. Knock on wood, no significant bad side effects as of yet. I did not have Herceptin with anything else. Completed chemo first, then surgery, then rads and then started 16 Herceptin treatments. I have completed 11 so far. My final one will be Dec 12, 2007.

I would like to be able to give advice, but since I have not had those side effects, I do not know what to say. Our DX is fairly similar. Are our doses the same?

I hope your doctor has some answers for you. And I hope others continue to post and help you find the answer.

Hang in there, Catherine
__________________
Catherine


Found my own lump in the shower
April 2006 at the age of 58
Stage IIB, ER- PR- HER2+++ multi focal tumors, largest 2.3cm
Chemo first: AC/Taxol over 16 weeks
Bilateral mastectomy Sep 06
33 rads after the surgery
1 year of Herceptin completed Dec 07
15 years and no recurrence as of April 2021

Last edited by Catherine; 08-20-2007 at 08:50 PM.. Reason: spelling
Catherine is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 08:48 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright HER2 Support Group 2007 - 2021
free webpage hit counter