HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > her2group
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-16-2007, 08:04 PM   #3
AbbyDawg
Senior Member
 
AbbyDawg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 128
Hi Pat!

Nice to meet you! I had not heard about them eventually unblinding the study. That would be great news!

So far I have headaches and it seems my joint pain is increasing. But then I am hoping so much for side effects so I can "think" I am on the Tykerb and not the placebo so I am gonna give myself a couple weeks to settle in to see if these symtoms continue or if it is "wishful thinking."

I am so VERY glad to meet someone else in the TEACH study!

AbbyDawg
AbbyDawg is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 11:33 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright HER2 Support Group 2007 - 2021
free webpage hit counter