HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > her2group
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-16-2007, 07:54 AM   #4
Barbara2
Senior Member
 
Barbara2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: South Dakota.
Posts: 621
Words, and Thoughts, Too!

I read the short message from this little magazine every day. This is the message for today, August 16th. It made me think of the post by VaMoonRise, so I thought I would share today's thoughts with you.

What a blessing Daily Word has been to me and many others. It is also available online at no cost.



<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=600 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD colSpan=2></TD><TD><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=logo></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top></TD><TD></TD><TD vAlign=top>
Today's Daily Word - Thursday, August 16, 2007

<!--STORY_BOX--><!--full.story_line-->Free

I accept and live my freedom in Christ.


I open myself to new possibilities by turning to the Christ within. Embracing my divine nature, I recognize that I am capable of overcoming any obstacle.

I observe any details in my life that may reinforce negative habits or beliefs. Then I consciously release them, denying their influence over my decisions. I choose to surround myself with people and experiences that support my well-being.
Freeing my mind of any thoughts of lack or dependency, I claim healing in every area of my life. Through the unlimited resources of the Christ Spirit, I meet each day with wisdom and faith.

Affirming my wholeness and well-being, I expand my consciousness of good. I accept and live my freedom in Christ.

“When Jesus saw her, he called her over and said, ‘Woman, you are set free from your ailment.’” —Luke 13:12


</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
__________________
Blessings and Peace,
Barbara

DX Oct 02 @ age 52 Stage 2B Grade 3 Mastectomy
"at least" 4.5 cm IDC 1+node ER+61% /PR-
Assiciated Intraductual component with Comedo Necrosis
Her2+ FISH8.6 IHC 2+
5 1/2 CEF Arimidex
Celebrex 400mg daily for 13 months
Prophylactic mastectomy
Estradiol #: 13
PTEN positive, "late" Herceptin (26 months after chemo)
Oct 05: Actonel for osteopenia from Arimidex.
May 08: Replaced Actonel with Zometa . Taking every 6
months.

Accepting the gift of life, I give thanks for it and live it in fullness.
Barbara2 is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 05:09 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright HER2 Support Group 2007 - 2021
free webpage hit counter