HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > her2group
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-10-2007, 07:41 PM   #8
Sherryg683
Senior Member
 
Sherryg683's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 1,014
Yes, I go from feeling why the heck bothering to buy new clothes for myself, to going on a shopping frenzy to make myself feel better. I always tell my sister that she will have one heck of a wardrobe if I go. Lately, I've been into redecorating the rooms of my house, sort of like at least if I go, things will look good for awhile. As far as work, I've slowed down major on that. I am an artist and have a business on ebay that I devoloped and did very well with over the last 7 years..now Im lucky if I list an item a week. My priorities have changed major..sherryg683
__________________
Sherry

Diagnosed: December , 2005 at age 44
13+ positive lymph nodes
Stage IV , Her2+, 2 small mets to lungsChemo Started: Jan, 2006
4 months Taxotere, Xeloda, Hercepin
NED since April 2006!!
36 Rads to follow with weekly Herceptin indefinately
8 years NED now
Scans every year

Life is not about avoiding the thunderstorms, it's about learning to dance in the rain!
Sherryg683 is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 02:51 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright HER2 Support Group 2007 - 2021
free webpage hit counter