HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > her2group
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-22-2007, 08:22 PM   #3
weezie1053
Senior Member
 
weezie1053's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Bedford, Virginia
Posts: 134
Thank you. I think I got it. Went to a wedding, and my sister sent me the photo of me, my husband and my 5-year old grandson. I think the photos help us recognize names when you have a face. I retired my wig 2 weeks ago, so it was a major hurdle to go to a public gathering with my short fuzz. Again, thank you for help. I was showing my husband this website tonight telling him it has been so helpful--more helpful than all of the magazine subscriptions I have, etc.

Louise
__________________
  • Diagnosis 06/06 - Stage II-A BC; BC was 2.5 cm, grade 2; ER/PR negative & HER-2/neu positive;
  • Mastectomy w/ reconstruction (implant) in 09/06;lymph nodes - negative;
  • AC/Cytoxin combo - 4 treatments (dose dense);
  • Taxol/Herceptin combo- 12 weekly treatments;
  • Completed chemo - 2/07; completed restruction 02/07; reduction of left breast.
  • BRCA 1 and 2 negative - 6/15/07;DX high risk for distant recurrence
  • MRI, 08/02/07 - NED
  • 1 year Anniversary - 09/07; completed Herceptin 11/07.
  • Mammo 02/14/08 - NED; MRI - 08/2008 - NED
  • 2 year Anniversary - 09/08
  • Mammo 02/09 - NED; MRI - 08/09 - NED
  • 3rd year Anniversary - 09/09
  • 5th Annivery - 09/2011 - NED
weezie1053 is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 07:19 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright HER2 Support Group 2007 - 2021
free webpage hit counter