HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > Herceptin / Tykerb
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Herceptin / Tykerb Share your experiences or ask questions about Herceptin or Tykerb

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-22-2007, 12:26 PM   #7
Linda L
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 3
Hope you are feeling better soon.

The others posts seem very encouraging about the results of Gezmar. I hope it will be easier for you to tolerate or that your oncologist will find a better medication for the side effects. I know my oncologist sometimes "glosses over side effects" in order to keep things positive when I start a new medication. This was certainly what he did when I started Arimidex!
__________________
Linda L. 60 years old
IDC 6/06 Stage 1 Grade 3 Her2 +++ ER+PR+
Mastectomy
5X Herceptin & CT
Herceptin every 3 weeks for a year ending 9/07
Arimidex for 5 years
Linda L is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 05:42 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright HER2 Support Group 2007 - 2021
free webpage hit counter