HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > her2group
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-09-2007, 07:49 PM   #1
Soccermom
Senior Member
 
Soccermom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Bradenton,FL
Posts: 977
Lani...I must have missed that one! Which may be a good thing (for me) as I tend to get soooo worked up over things I cannot change.
Right now I am preparing to do battle with my Insurer so am preparing my plan of attack...
Michael Moore "LOOK OUT"!
Thanks again Lani!
Marcia

Thank you again!
Marcia
Soccermom is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 01:52 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright HER2 Support Group 2007 - 2021
free webpage hit counter