|
Robin,
From memory I think the MDA cell line is an HER 2 line, but I am not certain.
And yes Dr Martinez is pretty definitive in a few trials. He also suggests ensuring adequate supplies of threes and nines.
Fats work in so many different ways, and impact the cell metabolism from a number of angles, and it is so complex I think it is difficult to reach any more thoughts without access to the trial, which is a pay for view only.
We are also looking at it out of context of the body and real world in the sense that it may work by displacing something else like say linoleic acid (omega six), and we don't know if that figured here.
At a basic level I think it comes back to supplying the body with the raw materials it has grown up with, taking into account that most people will have omega six stores that will take a while to shift, and many have blocked fat conversion pathways to make DHA etc.
E.g. more three than six and some long chain threes, keeping an eye out for long chain omega six deficiency in a few. The point being for most our modern diets do not supply us with what we need by a long way.
I do have some questions and thoughts on the above but they are too hazy to post.
Please all discuss dietary change with your doctor. This is information and not advice.
RB
|