HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > her2group
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-05-2007, 06:14 AM   #11
nitewind
Senior Member
 
nitewind's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Poland Ohio just a little south of Youngstown.
Posts: 473
I've been on weekly herceptin for about 6 monthes now, I should be finished in December. I've really had no side effects. I started out getting it once every three weeks but it seems I didn't feel well most of the time. Nauseated, blurred vision and just all in all, not good. But, like I said, since I've been taking it every week, I haven't had any problems.
Good luck to you and your husband.
Susan
__________________
Susan
Age: 61
dx: 5/25/06
2 cm/ 0 nodes
Lumpectomy rt breast on 7/26/06
ER/PR- / Her2+++
A/C x 4
finished taxotere 2/07
finished 33 rads
Herceptin finished 12/07/07 Yippee!
nitewind is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 11:41 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright HER2 Support Group 2007 - 2021
free webpage hit counter