HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > her2group
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-04-2007, 08:30 PM   #4
Jean
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 3,154
Hi Grace,
Only two more H to go! Great for you. I really believe that after a few weeks after completion of H you will begin to feel much better. I had
little stomach reactons here and there I never paid much attention and was careful to not let long spans of time go by without having a snack
or meal. A nice crisp apple often helps with dry crackers. I really think
it is the H....I have had and still have different body reactions and I am
now 2 months off H....hang in you are almost there.

Best Wishes,
jean
PS Happy to hear you bought that house.
__________________
Stage 1, Grade 1, 3/30/05
Lumpectomy 4/15/05 - 6MM IDC
Node Neg. (Sentinel node)
ER+ 90% / PR-, Her2+++ by FISH
Ki-67 40%
Arimidex 5/05
Radiation 32 trt, 5/30/05
Oncotype DX test 4/17/06, 31% high risk
TOPO 11 neg. 4/06
Stopped Arimidex 5/06
TCH 5/06, 6 treatments
Herceptin 5/06 - for 1 yr.
9/06 Completed chemo
Started Femara Sept. 2006
Jean is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 05:58 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright HER2 Support Group 2007 - 2021
free webpage hit counter