HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > her2group
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-29-2007, 06:54 AM   #1
janet11
Senior Member
 
janet11's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Rowlett, TX
Posts: 138
Hi Sheila, I loved scarves too. I also had a black knit/small brim hat. I'd use different scarves as 'hat bands' by wrapping around them and tying or using a pretty pin (or hair clip). My wig is lonely -- I've only worn it twice.. although I'll wear it twice more: for a funeral this weekend and a wedding next weekend. Scarves are so much more comfortable.
__________________
Janet in Rowlett Texas

Dx July 2006 IDC 1.8cm, ER-/PR- HER2+ (FISH 7), KI67 High (60%) grade 3, TOPO II neg
Aug2006: lumpectomy, SNB (4 nodes neg), Stage 1
Jan 2007:
Finished 6 cycles of TCH (Taxotere, Carboplatin, Her ceptin). Then Herceptin every 3 weeks.
Feb 2007: Completed Radiation
May 2007: Stopped Herceptin due to low LVEF (49%)
July 2007: LVEF now 44% -- starting Coreg
May 2008: Heart NORMAL! Yippee.
janet11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2007, 05:21 PM   #2
Patb
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Louisville KY Naples FL
Posts: 665
Images: 2
Hi Sheila
I am wishing you the best and say a prayer every night for my sisters who
wage the fight against breast cancer. So glad for good news.
patb
__________________
patb

Diagnosed June, 06, Stage I, Grade3, ER+PR- Her2positive, No Nodes. A/C X 4. Radiation 33 with boost, Herceptin every two weeks until Nov.
07, Arimedex for 5 years. Mugas and Echo and chest xRay. Bone scan of whole Body, and Back of Brain and spine MRI.
CT scan of Lungs every six months
due to two small places. December
2009, bone scan due to bone pain.
Follow up test in 2010.
Patb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2007, 06:06 PM   #3
Barbara H.
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Newton, MA
Posts: 951
Hi Sheila,
I hope you get a response with this combo. It's not easy to be constantly taking chemo. I hope this works and you will be able to have a break. Thinking of you.
Barbara H.
Barbara H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 04:49 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright HER2 Support Group 2007 - 2021
free webpage hit counter