HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > her2group
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-25-2007, 05:21 AM   #5
bobbiw
Senior Member
 
bobbiw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 80
Pre chemo I had long reddish brown curly hair (that I had never liked UNTIL right before I was diagnosed go figure!). My hair came back absolutly straight and blond. The blond didnt last long and it then turned very dark with a few specks of grey. It is now just beginning to show a bit of a wave and is again turning color.....brown. I finished chemo May 2006. I have kept my hair short (easy to care for) and would like for it to stay straight but it will be what it is huh?
Bobbi
__________________
Diagnosed 10-18-05 found during annual mamogram
Left mastectomy 10-27-05.
Sentinal node biopsy-node negative
IDC Grade 3 of 3
Tumor 2 cm margins clear
HER-2/neu 3+++
Er Pr +
Began chemo/AC every 3 weeks 12-6-05 followed by Taxol and weekly Hercpetin (Herceptin through June 2007)
Right prophlyactic mastectomy June 2006 with expanders. Due to have exchange surgery sometime end of May 2007.
Exchange surgery completed June 2007 with saline implants and nipples. Darned left implant is lopsided to the left due to the wrongly formed pocket and my wrongly formed chest wall!
Switched from Tamoxifen to Armidex in May due to menopause.
bobbiw is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 09:15 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright HER2 Support Group 2007 - 2021
free webpage hit counter