HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > Herceptin / Tykerb
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Herceptin / Tykerb Share your experiences or ask questions about Herceptin or Tykerb

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-24-2007, 09:09 PM   #2
Esther
Senior Member
 
Esther's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Riverside, CA
Posts: 484
Harald, when I started at the initial dose of 5 Tykerb pills a day, the fatigue was quite pronounced. After lowering the dose to 3 pills a day, the fatigue was quite minimal.

Just recently we raised the dose to 4 pills a day, and the fatigue has once again increased. So for me, the fatigue seems to definitely be dose related. Since I got my great results while on just 3 pills a day, I think I will be discussing with my onc reducing back to that level.

She should discuss it with her onc and see if a dose reduction might make sense for her.
Esther is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 04:41 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright HER2 Support Group 2007 - 2021
free webpage hit counter