HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > her2group
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-22-2007, 05:32 PM   #3
Debra
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 136
11.3 is not considered too low. That is normal for me and many times I drop to 10.6 or 10.7. No big deal at all. It always creeps up and down. Everyone female in my family averages 11.0.
I don't think your dizziness is related to hemoglobin. I might agree with previous post that is sounds like a blood sugar issue. Are you on an AI? I get little dizzy spells all the time since I started the AI and know it is from that because they started when I started the AI. Just one of those things I learn to deal with in the scheme of things!
__________________
Debra

Diag. 11/05 at age 40 triple positive
3.8 cm tumor and 9 mm tumor
Stage IIb/SN positive(no other nodes)Grade 3
Bilat. mastect. 12/05 (Rt.prophylactic) followed with AC/taxol/Herceptin/tamoxifen then switched to arimidex after hysterectomy in 12/06. August 07 switched to Aromasin due to severe jt. pain from Arimidex. Nov. 2011 No more meds and NED!
Debra is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 11:08 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright HER2 Support Group 2007 - 2021
free webpage hit counter