HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > her2group
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-16-2007, 01:23 PM   #6
mke
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Toronto
Posts: 64
I have 3 boys now 20 to 26. We closely monitored the TV, no guns in this house. HA! They made guns out of every thing Lego, Constructs (a building toy), sticks, you name it and a kid can make a gun out of it. They also made swords and shields out of unlikely materials. We let them have water pistols, but never allowed the replica type guns.

When they were around 8 to 10 I had their grandfather teach them to shoot a rifle. I wanted to remove the romance of guns for them. If it came up later, they could honestly say "Oh I did that years ago". They're all pretty nice guys.
mke is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 11:30 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright HER2 Support Group 2007 - 2021
free webpage hit counter