HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > Articles of Interest
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-05-2007, 08:59 AM   #2
RobinP
Senior Member
 
RobinP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 943
I love green tea and noted this article last week and will continue to drink green tea, knowing it may be helpful for those with her2+ bc.

From this article, it appears that green tea is a natural inhibitor indirectly to her2 as well as her3, preventing their dimerization and proliferation with tumor progression. I guess those with hormonal negative, her2+bc should be drinking green tea and maybe ingesting genistein products too, at least according to this article, that is if you have no concerns about phytoestrogens. I'm hormonal negative so I feel safe with genisten, green tea, and other phytoestrogens .
__________________
Robin
2002- dx her2 positive DCIS/bc TX Mast, herceptin chemo
RobinP is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 08:11 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright HER2 Support Group 2007 - 2021
free webpage hit counter