HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > her2group
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-01-2007, 10:36 PM   #8
harrie
Senior Member
 
harrie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Hilo, Hawaii
Posts: 1,867
Good news!

Guess what I found out today!!! I went to this nail place to see if I could purchase something to protect my nails, the guy who I was talking to took one look at my nails and said I had a fungus underneath the nail!! I was so surprised! I had never had a fungus before and I had presume my nail problem was a direct side effect from the TCH. He gave me this small bottle of Thymolize Solution to drip under my fingernail at night before bed and he said it will clear up. How simple!!! I am going to give it a try and I hope he is right-on.

harrie
__________________
*** MARYANNE *** aka HARRIECANARIE

1993: right side DCIS, lumpectomy, rads
1999: left side DCIS, lumpectomy, rads, tamoxifen

2006:
BRCA 2 positive
Stage I, invasive DCIS (6mm x 5mm)
Grade: intermediate
sentinal node biopsy: neg
HER2/neu amplified 4.7
ER+/PR+
TOPO II neg
Oncotype dx 20
Bilat mastectomy with DIEP flap reconstruction
oophorectomy

2007:
6 cycles TCH (taxotere, carboplatin, herceptin)
finished 1 yr herceptin 05/07
Arimidex, stopped after almost 1 yr
Femara
harrie is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 12:36 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright HER2 Support Group 2007 - 2021
free webpage hit counter