HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > her2group
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-01-2007, 09:26 PM   #3
Peggy
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: East Texas
Posts: 40
MRi

I've had two MRI's to the breast since completing treatment. The first one was very uncomfortable (as in painful!) on the side where I had the mastectomy. My breast bone was resting on metal and since you can't move it hurt. The next time I asked for some padding. They put foam on the side with the mastectomy and it was much better!

So if you have had a mastectomy ask for padding!!! Because they haven't been doing in too long, they don't know how uncomfortable it can be. I continue to get "suspicious, but probably not cancer"...so I guess I'll be having these every six months for quite awhile.

Peggy
__________________
Stage IIIC
Diagnosed 5/05
FEC100 x4, Taxotere/Xeloda X4 (both with Herceptin)
Mastectomy, Rads x33 Herceptin X 9
3 Years NED!
Peggy is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 12:12 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright HER2 Support Group 2007 - 2021
free webpage hit counter