HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > her2group
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-18-2007, 05:19 AM   #6
Marie G
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: State Motto='HOPE' Rhode Island
Posts: 28
Red face Thanks for The Encouragement

Thanks again for sharing your sweet inspiring spirit with us all. We all need that and I love knowing I can come here and gather what I need to go on each day. Keep that spirit and make sure you keep us posted on yourself, we need you so. Big hugs and prayers going out to you today and always, along with all the smiles I get thinking of you!!!>>Waiting For A Miracle>>Marie G
Marie G is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 12:51 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright HER2 Support Group 2007 - 2021
free webpage hit counter