HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > her2group
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-02-2007, 07:50 AM   #4
Grace
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
I most definitely have chemo brain (after only two rounds of taxol and carboplatin). I am very sure that chemo is the cause as I'm a writer (active immediately before and immediately after chemo) and I have terrible difficulties since chemo finding words. Also,I will start to say something and notice there's often a ten-twenty second pause for me to recall just what I was planning to say. Short term memory is also a problem and I missed the first dinner of my life recently. Still embarrassed about it. And I am not on any type of AI, as I am ER negative. Perhaps it's both!
  Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 09:19 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright HER2 Support Group 2007 - 2021
free webpage hit counter