HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > her2group
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-28-2007, 06:00 AM   #2
pattyz
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 306
Brenda,

I'm so pleased by your new news! Ofcourse, I'm wishing you'd be given a bit of Temodar along with the Xeloda... as well as Tykerb. But so glad to hear your great plan for tx's.

When I began my X/Temodar in Aug. '04 I had become dizzy 24/7 in the blink of an eye. The 8 brain mets had only been seen on MRi, without symptoms for over 3 months...then 'blink'. In a fairly short time... 7-10 days, the dizziness lessened then disappeared. I was afraid to tell anyone, less it was in my imagination!

That first Mri after two rounds/two months indeed showed 50% shrinkage with no new lesions... and a repeat performance with the next at another two months. Can't tell you what relief and joy I felt... And I sincerely hope the same for you,
xopatty
pattyz is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 02:58 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright HER2 Support Group 2007 - 2021
free webpage hit counter