HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > her2group
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-26-2007, 02:06 PM   #4
rosamarie
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 6
Thank you for that Lani. Makes me feel better. I am nearly 2 years post diagnosis and still seem to get fatigue. I go a few days feeling OK and then it hits again, with headaches, backaches and awful tiredness. Nice to know it is pretty normal. I only finished herceptin a couple of months ago and was very tired on that, so I suppose it takes a while to get over it all.
rosamarie is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 07:06 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright HER2 Support Group 2007 - 2021
free webpage hit counter