HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > her2group
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-26-2007, 08:51 AM   #5
Vanessa
Senior Member
 
Vanessa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Houston, Texas
Posts: 624
My husband is working a contract job, but is planning to take the position fulltime, so he can take out insurance on me. He is hoping to keep me on his insurance after the divorce if possible. At this point in time, I have insurance through my job. Also, he is talking about giving me permanent alimony to help with my living expenses and medical bills, especially if I get to a point where I am unable to work.

I am definately passed the emotional pain, since we have not lived together in 2 years. I am planning to talk to an attorney before he files for divorce so I can know what to expect. I am just wondering if anyone else went through a divorce and their husband was expected to help with medical expenses or keep insurance on the wife with late stage cancer?
Vanessa is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 06:14 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright HER2 Support Group 2007 - 2021
free webpage hit counter