HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > her2group
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-22-2007, 07:16 AM   #2
KRISS
Senior Member
 
KRISS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: WHITESTOWN IN
Posts: 148
Hi

It was a fabulous day. I had 16 walking with me and I have never felt stonger or more proud. I did have to ride in the wheelchair for 1/2 of the walk as I had my last chemo on Monday. Darn taxol really plays with my bones! But it was so nice walking in the pink parade with the other survivors. And what was so special for me was how wonderful the zoo was. (i'm a keeper there) It made me feel so loved and still part of the team when I saw they had brought the llamas out with pink ribbons and Put a big ribbon on Sophie the Elephant. It is so nice to have an employer that cares. I hope all of you have a chance to participate somehow throughout the year. It is a very uplifting experience. Sorry I missed you again, juanita. Maybe sometime.
__________________
DX IDC AT 42 12/7/06
2.2CM STAGE I GRADE 2
NODE NEG
PARTIAL 12/18/06
HER2+ /ER+(75%) PR+(5%)
4 DD AC CHEMO STARTING 1/10/07
4 DD Taxol Starting 3/5/07
1year weekly Herceptin starting 3/5/07
finished 2/18/08
changed to every 3 weeks 4/23/07
completed 33 radiation treatments 7/6/07
TAH and BSO 9/24/07
start Femarra 10/8/07
Started Neritinib trial 12/14/09
KRISS is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 10:29 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright HER2 Support Group 2007 - 2021
free webpage hit counter