HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > her2group
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-17-2007, 09:46 PM   #1
Vanessa
Senior Member
 
Vanessa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Houston, Texas
Posts: 624
Thank you for sharing your wonderful news. It is encouraging to hear and I am sending you and your family best wishes!!
Vanessa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2007, 04:28 PM   #2
tricia keegan
Senior Member
 
tricia keegan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Ireland
Posts: 3,463
I just love reading stories like this ,congrats to Lisa and thank you

for posting to give us all hope!
__________________
Tricia
Dx July '05 IDC 1.9cm Triple positive 3/9 nodes positive
A/C X 4 ..Taxol/Herceptin x 12 wks then herceptin 1 yr
Rads x 36 ..oophorectomy August '06
Currently taking Arimidex..
June 2011 osteopenia/ zometa x1 yearly- stopped Zometa 2015 as Dexa show normal bone density.
Stopped Arimidex July 2014- Restarted Arimidex 2015 for a further two years on the advice of my Onc.
2014 Normal Dexa scan
2018 Mammo all clear, still NED!
tricia keegan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2007, 06:34 PM   #3
mamacze
Senior Member
 
mamacze's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Madison, Connecticut
Posts: 639
Dear Brian,
I have been reading your posts for a long, long time. I love to hear of Lisa's progress ... and that is just what it is...progress. I remember the first time I logged onto this site; worrying about prognosis; you were one the the first people to post telling me the positive side of Lisa's journey and I have held onto her strength ever since.
Anytime one of us makes it 5 years or more as a stage IV; well that is nothing short of a miracle. And what a rough ride your dear Lisa has had.
I am especially grateful for your posts of progress. As a pretty uneventful stage 4 survivor for 3 years and holding (with just maintenance herceptin) I appreciate hearing the hopeful but realistic updates of your journey.
Please give your angel a squeeze and a hug from this friend in Connecticut.
Love Kim from CT
mamacze is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 08:45 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright HER2 Support Group 2007 - 2021
free webpage hit counter