Well, the message was just great - live til ya die - just like we hear so often on this site! And stay focused on your purpose! Seems like the reason I stay tuned into this site so regularly. And it does so help to be reminded to stay on course. I'm finding that decisions are coming easier and easier each week. There is such strength in numbers. And constant reminders are my bestest friend! I lost an uncle and a brother to alcoholism and have a son who fights that battle now! What I learn here applies everywhere my mind goes! The burden is never carried alone here! Thanks to all! ma 
__________________
MA in TX.
Grateful for each and every day....
Diag. 12/05 at age 60
Stage II, Grade 3, 4.5 cm primary tumor
ER/PR- Her2 +3 strongly positive
Her2 by FISH 7.7 amplified
vascular invasion
Ki67 20% borderline
Jan - March '06 Taxotere/Adriamycin X 3 to try to shrink tumor - it grew
April '06 Rt Modified Radical Mas, 7 of 9 nodes positive
April - Aug. '06 Herceptin/Taxol/Carboplatin X 8 (dose dense)
Sept - Dec. '06 Navelbine/Herceptin x 8 (dose dense)
Radiation & Herceptin Jan. 22 - March 1, 2007
Finished Herceptin Dec. 10 '08! One extra year.
Port removed August, 2012.
8 1/2 years since diagnosis! 5 1/2 Years NED!
|