HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > her2group
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-28-2007, 07:04 AM   #5
Hopeful
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 3,380
Grace,

When I was briefed to sign the consent forms for Herceptin infusions at my onc's, they pointed out that I might experience ankle swelling, and, if so, to report it to my onc and they will prescribe a diuretic for it. You should ask your onc about this symptom and see if they will give you a medication for it. Fortunately, I have not had this experience, but I recall posts from others who had and got the water pill and were fine afterwards. Best of luck to you.

Hopeful
Hopeful is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 06:14 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright HER2 Support Group 2007 - 2021
free webpage hit counter