HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > her2group
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-25-2007, 09:09 PM   #7
atdec05
Senior Member
 
atdec05's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 144
Hi Cheryl,

Sorry to hear about your recurrence. I have a similar story - lesion found near mastectomy scar while finishing my last month of herceptin. Before my final pathology report, my onc. recommended radiation only. But by the time I had my wide excision I had another spot that was punch biopsied. Pathology reported it as recurrent IDC carcinoma in dermal lymphatic. That meant it was in the skin, yet could have travelled in the lymph system. My second opinion has recommended TCH then radiation...basically going thru chemo all over. I'm er/pr, so chemo is my only option.

I agree a 2nd opinion would be good. Let us know how it goes.

- Anna
__________________
- Anna

Stage I - DX 9/2005
ER/PR-, HER2+, grade 3, DCIS, IDC multi-focal (1.05cm)
DD 4 A/C finished Jan 31, 2006
Herceptin weekly finished Jan 31, 2007
recurrence to chest wall on last month of Herceptin
Stage 3B - 3/15/07 - 2 carcinomas in dermal lymphatic
Rads finished 6/5/07
12x TH finished 9/10/07
12/07 - Clear scan!
3/08 - 4 month Melatonin trial
1/09 - osteoperosis -
start Alendronate
2/09 - 4-month Simivastin trial
3/13 - take drug holiday after 5 years of Alendronate
atdec05 is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 10:10 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright HER2 Support Group 2007 - 2021
free webpage hit counter