HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > her2group
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-25-2007, 08:30 PM   #4
TriciaK
Senior Member
 
TriciaK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: St. George, UT
Posts: 582
Cathy, I couldn't agree more! I am convinced that staying positive is one of the main reasons I have made it through 21 years of fighting cancer, and especially since June 2004 when I was fighting a heart attack, BC mets to my lungs and phuemonia, then open heart surgery last May! I learned self hynosis and put it into daily practice. I never say "I have cancer" but "I am fighting cancer". When my oncologist told me I might have another year to live, I told him, "No, I have at least 5 years to live!" That was almost three years ago. I couldn't have done it without a wonderful supportive husband and a large loving family. I also give much credit to this wonderful website and all you Amazon warriors who keep fighting. You are absolutely right on, Cathy, and so are all the others who have and will agree with you about avoiding the negative. Only God knows when our time will be up, and I understand it may possibly be negotiated with Him, too! Keep on a'keepin' on! Thank you for your post. We need to be reminded to "accentuate the positive and eliminate the negative"! Hugs, Tricia
TriciaK is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 11:05 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright HER2 Support Group 2007 - 2021
free webpage hit counter