HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > her2group
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-01-2007, 07:33 PM   #2
aaklwalker
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 13
I was 2.1 and they are re-running path tests to determine if I am really her2/neu positive or negative. I will get this second round of results on Monday. I started herceptin in June - have had 2 recurrences of cancer and doctor took me off Herceptin 2 weeks ago. I learned today that the her2/neu stats of mets can vary 15% from the original tumor and that leads me to believe that mets pathology should be tested for her2/neu status as well.
aaklwalker is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 02:50 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright HER2 Support Group 2007 - 2021
free webpage hit counter