HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > her2group
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-27-2007, 02:15 PM   #1
Grace
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Hi Kathy,

I believe the National Cancer Guidelines, used by many oncologists, is that if the cancer is 1 cm or greater, and is HER2 positive, treat with chemotherapy. I will look about to see if I can find the website and I will post it on this thread so you can read the guidelines for yourself. My tumor was small, 5mm, and my oncologist recommended chemotherapy. He told me that if it had been 1 cm, he would not have given me the choice (although how he could do that is beyond me).

Good luck!
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 10:35 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright HER2 Support Group 2007 - 2021
free webpage hit counter