HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > her2group
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-26-2007, 07:14 PM   #5
CherylS
Senior Member
 
CherylS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Minneapolis, MN
Posts: 189
Wow, thanks you guys. Becky, I am on Femara and have not been doing very well with my Calcium and D. I don't know why I forget this! Must start doing better. Also, as Hopeful said, I have had some indigestion problems lately and have been taking some Pepcid.

Thanks all,
Now I can go to bed and wait for marker and scan results with more peace.
__________________
Cheryl
CherylS is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 11:05 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright HER2 Support Group 2007 - 2021
free webpage hit counter