HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > her2group
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-22-2007, 06:28 PM   #2
Grace
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Finher Study

Hi--One study I know of is the Finher study, done in Finland, where the women received nine weeks of herceptin with good results. However, it was a very small study (i.e., small number of participants), and I'm not aware of any follow-up. You or your doctor can probably find information about the study on the internet. Before going with that regime I would check to see what the follow-up has been. Good luck!
  Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 04:42 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright HER2 Support Group 2007 - 2021
free webpage hit counter