HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > her2group
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-07-2007, 11:06 AM   #4
vickie h
Senior Member
 
vickie h's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: san luis obispo, ca
Posts: 1,150
Bibw 2992

Thanks Kim! I've been finding out all I can and hope that this is the right thing for me. I also have a choice of doing Xeloda instead but it is hard to make the choice right now. My Oncologist said that this drug is from Germany and is the same thing as Tykerb under a different name. I will let you know how things go, as I start in 2 weeks. Much love and prayers to you always, Vickie
vickie h is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 05:02 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright HER2 Support Group 2007 - 2021
free webpage hit counter