HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > her2group
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-06-2007, 01:38 PM   #1
Belinda
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Adelaide, South Australia, Australia
Posts: 144
Best wishes

Vicki - I am new to this board, but your poem resonated the blueness that I, like our sisters with bc, am also coming to have an intimate relationship with. Best wishes for your results. And Tom is right - this too shall pass.


B
Belinda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2007, 09:04 PM   #2
vickie h
Senior Member
 
vickie h's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: san luis obispo, ca
Posts: 1,150
Wink

Thank you all for your wonderful replies. I had my PET/CAT scans done today, but won't have the results for another day at least. Since I have Inflammatory BC, they found skin mets in the chest area and have now taken me off Herceptin for the next 3 weeks because it is no longer working. My Onc wants to start me in a phase II clinical trial with BIBW 2992 ( a Tyrosine Kinase Inhibitor, like Tykerb) in a couple of weeks. I will start a new thread to see if anyone is on this. Again, I can't thank you enough, all of you, for your wonderfully loving support. Much Love, Vickie
vickie h is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 12:52 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright HER2 Support Group 2007 - 2021
free webpage hit counter