HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > her2group
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-03-2007, 10:30 AM   #9
Mary Jo
Senior Member
 
Mary Jo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Sheboygan, WI
Posts: 2,582
I'm no medical professional and don't understand all this stuff possibly the correct way but my understanding is that, yes, being er/pr pos. is best and her2neu positive is not. BUT, since the herceptin era is here I think that we, her2neu positive ladies are lucky. It's such an incredible breakthrough in the breast cancer world and a cure is on the horizon. I know it.

I'm just thankful I was found early - no cancer spread anywhere else - received my chemo, herceptin and rads. and thinking I'm going to do well. Herceptin made that so God willing! One day at a time ladies - we should all live each day as if it's our last. It could be for any of us - not only cancer survivors.

It's hard not to worry about this disease but what keeps me going is putting my trust in God because I can't control my tomorrows.

Love & hugs I send,

Mary Jo
__________________
"Be still and know that I am God." Psalm 46:10

Dx. 6/24/05 age 45 Right Breast IDC
ER/PR. Neg., - Her2+++
RB Mast. - 7/28/05 - 4 cm. tumor
Margins clear - 1 microscopic cell 1 sent. node
No Vasucular Invasion
4 DD A/C - 4 DD Taxol & Herceptin
1 full year of Herceptin received every 3 weeks
28 rads
prophylactic Mast. 3/2/06

17 Years NED

<>< Romans 8:28
Mary Jo is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 01:19 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright HER2 Support Group 2007 - 2021
free webpage hit counter