HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > her2group
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-19-2007, 05:00 AM   #4
caya
Senior Member
 
caya's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Thornhill, Ontario Canada
Posts: 2,320
I am also interested in the brain MRI for early stage with no lymph node involvement, and clear scans otherwise - bone, ultrasounds of liver,vaginal ultrasound, complete bloodwork. I had a CAT scan of the brain - all clear. I am just going to start my chemo next week - I am being treated in Toronto Canada, my onc. is recommending FEC - T - 3 rounds ( once every 3 weeks) of the FEC, then 3 rounds of the - Taxotere also once every 3 weeks. Then Herceptin once every 3 weeks - 17 rounds.
Tamoxifen because I am still premenopausal.

I have not asked him for a brain MRI, but I have read about the Herceptin not crossing the BBB - any advice would be appreciated.

Caya.

Last edited by caya; 01-19-2007 at 05:24 AM.. Reason: some wrong information
caya is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 12:57 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright HER2 Support Group 2007 - 2021
free webpage hit counter