HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > her2group
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-10-2007, 11:53 AM   #3
AlaskaAngel
Senior Member
 
AlaskaAngel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Alaska
Posts: 2,018
Thumbs up Gradual progress

Nice to see among us yet another person who is so competent in connecting and communicating!

The growing awareness of credibility of integrative medicine I think is also happening because there are more and more highly qualified students and practitioners in the west whose origins are in cultures that are aware of and value the knowledge from the past.

At the major cancer center where I am treated in Seattle, in the last 5 years alone the incorporation of integrative medicine has grown a great deal. I notice the change in emphasis all the more because I travel there fairly infrequently.

Thanks, Val.

AlaskaAngel
AlaskaAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 01:19 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright HER2 Support Group 2007 - 2021
free webpage hit counter