HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > her2group
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-08-2007, 05:17 PM   #1
penelope
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 153
Gee, imagine that.....

plastic causing cancer. Didn't see that one coming! I have contended this for years, even before my diagnosis. Our world is just slathered in petroleum products, right down to the die in our food. It is just gross. Although I probably carry a genetic mutation, I have long tried to stay away from petroleum products.

Thanks for clearing up the ambiguity of the abbreviation.
__________________

penelope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2007, 09:06 PM   #2
Bev
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Alexandria, VA
Posts: 1,055
I'm not saying BPA is not a problem, but many of us because of our age, were not likely exposed to it prenatally. I guess that doesn't rule out later exposure as a problem either. Can't wait til they figure this all out.
Bev is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 07:56 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright HER2 Support Group 2007 - 2021
free webpage hit counter